[VHFcontesting] EM13

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EM13
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:43:20 -0500
For the next seven days my son, Chase, KC5MPK, and I are involved in
an orienteering sports camp at the Sid Richardson Scout Ranch near
Bridgeport TX

Grid EM13bf
Lat-Lon 33.2412°N, 97.8696°W

We will have time to play around on the radios some and will
definately be on 50 SSB and possibly on 144 & 430 as well.

Rig = FT-100
No additional amps
Antenna's
KB6KQ for SSB fo 50/144/430
MFJ1538 for FM on 52/146/440
We have a cushcraft A27010S with us and if we can get it to load up
right we'll have that too and will definately get on 144 & 430.

We will not have internet access and can not schedule any sked's do
the nature of the camp and our responsibilities but we'll get on the
air as much as we can.

http://tjoc.us

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH