Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Scheduling

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Scheduling
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:56:55 -0500 (CDT)
I'd like to participate in both, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to
miss out on the May 7 sprint. April 30 looks better for me, actually.

I'm thinking of doing some different things this year, though.  I might
try operating from somewhere not so local in the June contest.

Has anyone here operated from Bald Knob in southern Illinois (near Alto
Pass)? I'm wondering what the possibility is of doing the contest from up
there.

Zack W9SZ