Re: [VHFcontesting] Drumming up FM activity for contests

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Drumming up FM activity for contests
From: Jeff Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:00:41 -0500
Perhaps I am a snob or a purist, but I don't particularly care for the use of
FM in contests....and truth be told I bought a dual band HT at Dayton a few
years ago and after listening to the garbage that evening, I never went back
to FM and personally have little use for it.  I am also quite disappointed in
how many folks don't use, or don't understand, CW in a contest...especially
on the higher bands,

--
Jeff Embry
WI2T