[VHFcontesting] New Section Records, June 2004 Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] New Section Records, June 2004 Contest
From: "Curtis C. Roseman" <croseman@almaak.usc.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:36:52 -0800 (PST)
VHF Contesters:

Now that the January contest is history, it is time to think about June!

I have completed updating the ARRL June VHF QSO Party section records.
Here are the new records, those that were broken in 2004:

-----------------------
June VHF QSO Party
Section Records Broken in 2004:

Single Op Low (A):
N2NKF   NLI
W4SHG   VA
KG6IYN  SDG
K7ICW   NV
N7CFO   WWA
KB9NKM  IN
VE5UF   SK

Single Op High (B):
K1TEO   CT
W9GA    WI

Multi Limited (L):
W2MMD   SNJ
W3DOG   DEL
K4MM    SFL

Unlimited Multi (M):
K7CW    WWA

Single Op Portable (Q):
WB2AMU  NLI
W8CM    WTX
K6MI    EB
K9FOH   IN
K9AKS   MO

(Please let me know of any errors or omissions above.  Within a few days I
will submit the updated records lists for posting on the ARRL Web site.)

These 18 new section records for 2004 compares to a whooping 66 in 2003
and 27 in 2002.   In any given recent year, the greatest number of
sections records have been broken in the A category, since it is a
relatively new category (having started in 2000).   In the big year of
2003, exactly half of the broken records were in A.

73,  Curt Roseman k9aks