Re: [VHFcontesting] Scheduled Rover Operations

To: Matt Patterson <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Scheduled Rover Operations
From: Dan K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:07:19 -0500
Hi Matt & all,

I normally collect everyone's plans and post them on the Rover Resource Page, but I haven't been able to do it this time. Work commitments just haven't allowed me any extra time for the last few weeks. I'm really behind on my Rover planning for the contest too! But I still hope to put on 4 grids...

I hope to have everything back in order in time for the spring sprints and/or the June VHF contest.

73 & have fun!

Dan

--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269