Re: [VHFcontesting] RE: WSJT skeds

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] RE: WSJT skeds
From: K7bv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:53:23 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2005 12:36:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mike.Fisher@marriott.com writes:

I  sending this reply back to all and not just to Paul because I would
like to  know if there is a set frequency for 6 & 2 for WSJT. I have done
a  little WSJT with a local ham but we just picked a spot and did it. I
know  that PSK & RTTY have set frequencies on each band but I cannot  find
anything for WSJT on 6 & 2. If there are NO set frequency then  maybe Joe
T could pick one on each band and post it here and his on  his
documentation.

Thanks and see ya on the bands..
Mike F  ----> N3VOP

Mike,
WSJT calling frequencies are -    6m 50260    2m is 144.140
This is a very useful WSJT website with loads of info -
_http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/_ (http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/)

73,
Dennis  Motschenbacher K7BV/1
FN31vi - CT  State