[VHFcontesting] N3NGE looking for WSJT skeds

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE looking for WSJT skeds
From: "Paul Drexler W2PED" <pdrexler@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:27:40 +0000
Hello all,

The crew at N3NGE's has been hard at work making improvements and whipping the operators into shape! We'll be active during the contest this weekend from FN20ad near Morgantown PA and runnning all bands from 50 MHz thru 24 GHz with BIG power and decent antennas. All antennas are at 100 ft.

We're particularly interested in trying some long haul WSJT skeds to make use of the meteor mode on 50 and 144 late Sat night and early Sunday morning when the local activity has died down. On the WSJT "bands" equipment is as follows:

50 MHz       KW    7 el @ 100 ft
144      1.5 KW   4 x 12 el @ 100 ft

I (w2ped) am arranging the skeds for N3NGE. If you're intersted in running with us, we have a few time slots still open... by all means email me!

REPLY TO: pdrexler@hotmail.com.

CU in the contest!

Paul for N3NGE team FN20ad
pdrexler@hotmail.com