[VHFcontesting] iSurvey: 2m in the June VHF QSO Party

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,RVHFG Membership eMail Remailer <RVHFG_general@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] iSurvey: 2m in the June VHF QSO Party
From: "Ev Tupis (W2EV)" <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:39:50 -0500
This is another of the series of surveys that I like to run, just for fun. I will leave it open for as long as I receive a steady stream of responses (probably until Sunday evening), then recap the results and make them available for the enjoyment of others.

**** If you were active AND submitted a log in the JUNE VHF QSO Party, please reply (DIRECT, not to the list) with the following information:

In reference to your 2 meter operation, what was your RF output (in watts) and what was your antenna gain (in dBi, +/- a dB or so, anway)?

If you need help in determining your antenna gain in dBi, check out the charts at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/demerson/endfire.htm

Results will omit callsign (your secret will remain one <giggle>), but I'll need to know it when you send your information.

Let's have some fun!

Ev, W2EV