[VHFcontesting] W4SHG in FM08us Skyline Drive for 432 SVHF Sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG in FM08us Skyline Drive for 432 SVHF Sprint
From: "Steve Gilmore - W4SHG" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:20:29 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about not being around for the 2 Meter Sprints and barely around for
the 222 Sprints. I had to go south to help out with hurricane relief as I
have family was down in LA. (Lower Alabama)

However, I will be around tonight at 3700asl in FM08us with about 300 watts
and a couple 22 element gulfalpha long yagis to see what I can stir up.

Look forward to going up to the mountain and working as many of you as I
can.

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG