[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint tonight

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint tonight
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:42:12 -0400
Greetings,

Due to a bad case of poison ivy, I will not be rovering in the 222 Sprint
tonight.
I will however be available for those wanting a contact, on any 222 frequency
running an Icom IC-3 FM into a Mirage C22 A 20 watt amp and a K1FO 16 elmt
beam, horizontal.  The beam will be hand rotated on an 8 foot wooden step
ladder out back that is already hooked up.

My grid is FN03MU, 30 miles east of Toronto and south of VE3UBL/b on 50.059.
Send email if you want a sched please.  The computer will be close by for this
'test.  Name your frequency if you want to stay low in the band for a better
antenna match, otherwise it will be 223.500

I may try one of my two transverters, but the drive will be low, later in the
'test.

Good luck to all for an active Sprint.

73,

Bill