[VHFcontesting] K1TEO - 2M Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1TEO - 2M Sprint
From: WA2TEO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:42:01 -0400
Good activity and condx for the 2M sprint last night. First time in a long I
can remember any real enhancement in a sprint. W4GRW in EM96 was 20 over 9 much
of the time I was on. Likewise WA4PGI in FM07. Best Dx to the west was several
EN82 stations, W8PAT in EN81 and K8TQK in EM89. To the south worked KE8FD and
W4WA in EM84. Final tally was 127 qso's and 36 grids. Missed lot's of local
grids as I was more focused on looking for DX in the 2 hours or so I was able
to get on. Tnx to the sponsers - any chance you can try for a repeat
performance on condx for the other sprints, hi! Tnx for the QSO's and Cu on 222
next week. 73,  Jeff K1TEO