[VHFcontesting] Contesters in Texas

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contesters in Texas
From: "Matt Patterson" <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:59:44 -0500
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to put a call out to everyone in Texas and surrounding area
that's planning on working the contest to please listen for the W5LL/R rover
team.  This is our first time out so we really don't know what to expect.
Also, have one question.  What does everyone use for a map?  We have a atlas
and a seperate grid square map that we try to overlay on each other to
roughtly see where the grids end another begins.  I have a GPS so that will
come in handy BUT there has got to be a easier way as far as a road map is
concerned.

Matt
W5LL