[VHFcontesting] UPDATE K9ZF Rover Schedule for the 2004 ARRLSeptember VH

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu,inham@mailman.qth.net, kyham@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UPDATE K9ZF Rover Schedule for the 2004 ARRLSeptember VHF QSO Party
From: Dan <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:30:42 -0500

Update!
Somehow when doing my previous planning I managed to forget the Louisville (KY) Hamfest. I'm planning to setup in the tailgate section of the hamfest. Have to finance my Rover habit, hi hi. Anyway, after the 'fest I'll start the contest from here and work in another grid for Saturday.

Revised:
Saturday
18:00-20:00z EM77 Just South of Louisville KY.
21:00-22:30z EM68wo Salem, IN 900'ASL 23:00-00:30z EM78bp Leota, IN 1000+'ASL
I'll be available for WSJT Saturday evening, anytime after about 01:00z from EM78cq, skeds welcome just keep in mind I'm operating from a Rover so my range will be limited.

Sunday
12:00-14:00z  EM69vd  Brown County state park  1000+'ASL
15:00-??:??z  EM79??  Somewhere south of Columbus, IN

I'll have 6, 2, & 432, with 100 watts and yagis for each band. No 222 this time out, I still haven't fixed my transverter. I have some pretty good operating sites, and should have a pretty decent signal. I'm only doing 4 grids, so I will likely spend a lot of time calling CQ near, and occasionally on, the call frequencies. I'll also have a good signal and monitoring full time on 147.585 FM voice, no HamIM yet but I'm working on it. Do you have a small or QRP station? I love a challenge, don't hesitate to call me! You say you only have FM? No problem, I'll have 6, 2, and 440 FM available and would love to work as many FM stations as possible. I would like to make the most of this "small" Rover effort.
73
Dan

K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  http://www.qsl.net/n9rla