RE: [VHFcontesting] K1WHS u/m FN43mj

To: "Dave Wendling" <kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [VHFcontesting] K1WHS u/m FN43mj
From: "John Wilcox / NS1Z" <ns1z@gwi.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:35:25 -0000
A trip to Dave's is always rewarding. Not only do you pick up a quality RF
launcher, you get to pick his brain and make notes on what he has done to
incorporate into your next station upgrade. I'm gonna miss that, moving to
EL99 land where learning to Rove should provide a new challenge and much
fun...