[VHFcontesting] SEPT VHF QSO PARTY

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SEPT VHF QSO PARTY
From: "Rusty Boling" <deputyb112@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:57:28 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know that WD4OAR (Ocoee Amateur Radio Society) will be active during the September VHF QSO Party from Southeastern Tennessee (EM75) on Waucheesi Mtn in the Tellico area from 3,692 ft elevation. We should be on 6, 2, 222, 432, and maybe 1296 and this will be our 2nd ever VHF contest as a group. We will be a little lower in elevation this year compared to last year but will be in the clear for several miles. Be looking for us!!!
Rusty NE4ME OARS VP