[VHFcontesting] W0AMT/Rover VHF Contest Frequencies.

To: "NLRS Reflector" <NLRS@mailman.qth.net>, <rover@mailman.qth.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W0AMT/Rover VHF Contest Frequencies.
From: "Jon W0AMT" <w0amt@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:15:43 -0500
I my haste to get the plan out to the reflectors last night I forgot to include
the frequency information.

We will be CQ'ing mostly on 144.240, and using .140 for 50, 222 and 432.  If 6
meters is open we will collect some new mults and get back to cq'ing on 2.  All
the high band contacts will be primarily on .100.  We may venture down to .200
if stations are not finding us on .240 but it will be cq on .200 and then listen
on .240.  The calling frequency can be clogged during contests and we don't want
to contribute to it.