[VHFcontesting] May 1 weekend Microwave Ops

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, wsvhf@mailman.qth.net,packrats@mailman.qth.net, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] May 1 weekend Microwave Ops
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:34:34 -0400
I am planning to head up to Camelback for the Microwave Sprint, 903 + up, Sat May 1, which also coincides with the SBMS Microwave contest 2304 + up.
The sprint only needs a 4 digit grid exchange, but the SBMS is a club contest and uses distance scoring, so exchanging 6 digit grids is essential.
I will collate the Packrat logs for the SBMS submission. If conditions are agreeable, Sunday SBMS ops will take place also, and I will move to different locations on Sat PM, May 1 and Sun AM, May 2.
Please spread the word, and let's get all of our capable stations on the air for the events.
Rick.