[VHFcontesting] 222

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222
From: <w3iy@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 7:47:12 -0400
Yo,
The sprint was lots of fun in FM19 desppite the wx.
Condx seemed enhanced somewhat to the NW & W...and
about avereage in other directions.  Activity
seemed a little down compared to past 222 sprints,
but still lots of action and grids.  We managed
33/18...quitting around 2130 due to work schedule.
It was great working K9EA in EN71, VE2TFU (EN92),
VE3BFM (FN04), and VE3AX (FN02) for some excitement.
Many thanks to K1DS, WA4PGI, and W4SHG who braved
the wx and got out in the wild to make some activity.
I was enjoying the indoor comforts of the W4RX super
station in FM19bb (tnx, Jim). Tnx fer all the QSOs...
Hpe CU in the 432 sprint next week.
73,
Bill W3IY