RE: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: when will we hear?

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: when will we hear?
From: "Buck Calabro" <Buck.Calabro@commsoft.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:16:11 -0500
Forwarded with permission is Tom's reply:

At 01:04 PM 3/8/2004, Buck Calabro/KC2HIZ wrote:
>Is there any word on a rough time frame for publishing:
>
>a) The gist of the input received?
>b) The final decision?
>c) The empirical data behind the decision?
>d) When the changes (if any) take effect?

It's going to take a while to go through all of the excellent comments.   I
doubt if there will be time for any changes to happen for quite a few months,
certainly not until after the June VHF QSO Party, and maybe not until the end
of the year.

                 -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444