Re: [VHFcontesting] RE: Proposed VHF Rule Changes (Bill Seabreeze)

To: n0jk@hotmail.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] RE: Proposed VHF Rule Changes (Bill Seabreeze)
From: SteveWS4F@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:33:27 EST
In a message dated 2/24/04 10:56:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
n0jk@hotmail.com writes:
Please support the rules change to acknowledge DX Stations in the Contest
Summaries, establish awards for them and allow "DX - to - DX" QSOs in the
VHF Contests.  Thank You.

- Jon N0JK
I also support this DX station change 100% as outlined by Jon.  As has been
pointed out very well by others here, though, most of the other proposals would
be disastrous for vhf contesting.  I will respond in more detail at a later
time.

Steve Adams, K4RF
Southeastern Division Contest Advisory Committee Rep..