[VHFcontesting] W3IY/R_Rove_Plans

To: <packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3IY/R_Rove_Plans
From: "Bill Seabreeze" <w3iy@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:07:51 -0500
Greetings,
Wx permitting, we will try the usual rover trajectory for
the January VHF SS:

FM15vx 1900-2000Z
FM25ev 2100-2200Z
FM26ai 2300-0000Z
FM16wx 0130-0300Z
FM17xa 0320-0500Z
FM27ac 0520-0630Z
==zzzzzzz==
FM28be 1100-1300Z
FM18xn 1400-1530Z
FM29aa 1630-1800Z
FM19fa 2000-2130Z
FM09vf 2300-0000Z
FM08us 0100-0400Z

All bands operational...plan to frequent 144.247 as the
primary liason/QSO frequency. We also hope to be on
50.187, 222.122, 432.122 much of the time.  Spin yer
dials, and take advantage of this great activity event.
Bring all your friends, and have a party on the bands!
Friends don't let friends forget about this contest...It's
fun and challenging to work this event with winter condx
and good activity.

Rovers remember...SAFETY FIRST!!

Listen for the weak ones...GL & 73,

Bill W3IY