[VHFcontesting]New KC8HZM "Über Rover" web page

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting]New KC8HZM "Über Rover" web page
From: "Jeff DeHeer" <jeff@jeffdeheer.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:26:37 -0500
All,

I decided that an easy way to update everyone on our planned route and
operating times is to simply create a web page dedicated to our humble
little (and I mean little...) rover station.

Please take a look at http://www.jeffdeheer.com/rover/index.html for our
latest information, schedules, and updates.  Or, just go to
www.jeffdeheer.com and click on the rover link...

Go a little easy on me though, I made this page very quickly and do not
claim to be very creative with these things, but I believe all the pertinent
information is there (and even some cool pictures).  ;-)

Enjoy.

73's de KC8HZQ

Jeff DeHeer
jeff@jeffdeheer.com
http://www.jeffdeheer.com

"Of course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your
boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I
would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely
succeed in a repeat of something I have done."
- A.E. Hotchner