Re: [VHFcontesting] rover web pages

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] rover web pages
From: Lee Scott - AA1YN <aa1yn@aa1yn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:46:36 -0400
At 07:18 PM 10/21/2003 -0400, Jim Howard wrote:
Gang,
 I am doing a write up for our local club, the Rochester VHF Group Journal
about roving. I want to include a list of links for any and all WebPages
about VHF and above roving.
 I have tried various searches with limited results so I figure the next
thing is to ask you folks. If you would please send me any links you know of
directly to me as to not clutter the reflector I would be most appreciative.
 73, Jim n2jmh

Hi Jim,

I just did a search of my VHF database and there are 13 registered Rovers. You might want to take a deeper look by going to my website http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf and do a search of the QTH information. Use "%/R" as the callsign.

Others who would like to put their info in there, may use the above link. Please feel free to pass this info on to other reflectors.

Lee Scott - AA1YN
Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
Hooksett, NH
FN43gc52