[VHFcontesting] RF "Brick" Inquiry

To: VhfContesting <VhfContesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RF "Brick" Inquiry
From: wbr wf4r <wbr@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:31:37 -0400
Hello ALL, I've recently come across a Mitsubishi RF Module with p/n M57712H silk-screened on its face. I'm am not able to find any spec's on this particular animal. I would appreciate it if anyone out there has info on it if they could either send it to me or point me in the right direction. Tnx, 73, Bill, WF4R, FM16ts

P.S. I'll be inactive for awhile, ISABEL blew my big arrays down. But plan to rebuild asap.