Re: [VHFcontesting] September report -- K9ILT & K0PG long

To: Donald Huntington <k1dh1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September report -- K9ILT & K0PG long
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:19:27 -0500 (CDT)
I had trouble with the colored tape coming loose and falling off,
especially in hot weather when the adhesive gets very soft. That's why I
went to the heat-shrink tubing.  I tried clear heat shrink around the
colored tape, but then thought "why not just use colored heat-shrink?"

It does tend to be a problem if you've already put on the connnectors!  :)

73, Zack W9SZ