[VHFcontesting] W0AMT/R UHF Contest Schedule

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W0AMT/R UHF Contest Schedule
From: w0amt@comcast.net (Jon W0AMT)
Date: Fri Aug 1 10:50:19 2003
W0AMT Rover UHF Contest plans.

W0AMT + KC0LBT ops,  222, 432 + 1296,  100 watts on low bands,  18 watts on
1296,  6 to 8 foot beams for all three plus loops for low bands.

We are starting the contest at the Dog Lake grid corner,   if you point towards
EN24xx you should find us no problem.  We will be there till 1845 or so and then
be on our way to the EN24/34/23/33 grid corner.  We will arrive at the Grid
Corner about 2200.  The corner is near the towns of Amboy and Mapleton,
Minnesota,  EN23xx will be our approximate location.  We will depart the area
about 2300 and be traveling north on 169 back to Cities.

Sunday morning we will be departing the Cities about 1015 enroute to Hinckley,
Minnesota.  We will arrive in Hinckley, EN36ma at 1130 and depart about 1215.
Next stop will be Minong, Wisconsin  EN46cd.  We will arrive there about 1415
and depart at 1530.  We will be traveling south on US-53 to US-63 through EN45,
then on US-8 in EN-35 back to the Cities.  We will not have a planned stop in
EN45 but we will have plenty of pad in the schedule to stop if we need to.  We
should arrive back in the Cities around 1730,  We will stop in White Bear Lake
till the end of the contest

We will Calling and Listening on 222.140/100 and 432.140/100.

Good luck in the contest and safe driving to all the Rovers.

73, Jon
W0AMT