[VHFcontesting] CW ops, pse qrs when contesting

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CW ops, pse qrs when contesting
From: braillist@sympatico.ca (Bill Burgess)
Date: Thu Jul 31 13:10:10 2003
Greetings all,

I am willing to work both ssb and cw in contesting.  But if a cw operator goes
so fast I cannot identify the call it is hard to work him.  Likewise, I have
found a few who would not qrs when requested and thus a contact was lost.  My
code speed was much better from 1958 to 1968 than it is now and I hope to
improve it so I can keep up to you.  Meantime, please qrs if cw is your
preferred medium when you hear me calling you.

Thanks muchly.

Bill

Email: braillist@sympatico.ca