[VHFcontesting] Captive rovers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Captive rovers
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Mon Jul 28 20:27:16 2003
Yeah, but do you really want a rule stating that you
must work everyone you hear?

I personally would like to meet some of these captive
rovers.  I can't imagine that anyone's idea of fun is
driving around with a bunch of VHF gear to only work
one station, when I am hearing others.  May work for
some people, but not for myself.

73s John NE0P