[VHFcontesting] Re: Why we ... YADA YADA YADA

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Why we ... YADA YADA YADA
From: n1ofz@arrl.net (N1OFZ)
Date: Mon Jul 28 14:44:27 2003
Not that I necessarily agree with Kip but you are very wrong in
assuming he masked his identity.  Take a look at his email address
again!  "Kip K." <n2xre@usa.com>.  A call sign lookup seems to verify
his name is Kip.  Exactly what is he hiding from?

I expected more from an RPI student/alum...

Dana
N1OFZ