[VHFcontesting] See the ugly duckling - VE3CRU/R

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] See the ugly duckling - VE3CRU/R
From: braillist@sympatico.ca (Bill Burgess)
Date: Thu Jul 24 20:54:53 2003
Greetings all,

The first photos of my rovering in the CW WW VHF contest are now online.  These
were taken at the second of three sites, in FN04 north of Oshawa Ontario by
Peter VA3PWH.  Also in the photos are Ray VE3OUB on the left in one photo and
Glenn VE3LIZ who brought me coffee and confirmed the grids as well as covering
all 3 sites on digital camera.  My personal photos taken at FN14 on film will
be ready tomorrow.  The website appears below.

http://community.webshots.com/user/VE3CRU

Enjoy.

Bill

VE3CRU@rac.ca