[VHFcontesting] For Sale.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale.
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Tue Jul 22 09:34:35 2003
What great timing!  To go along with the 4:1 band splitter that ND3F has
listed for sale, I happen to have a vhf-uhf LPA for sale:

Create CLP5130-1.  50 - 1300MHz Log Periodic Antenna. Purchased and
assembled in 1993, used once and has been in the garage ever since.
Excellent condition (a little dusty). 23 Elements, 500w pep, gain of 10-12
dBi, (real world gain is typical for a LPA in the 4-6 dBd range), < 2:1
swr, F/B of 15 dB, the longest element is: 9' 10", boom length: 5' 9". I
purchased to use as a possible rover/portable antenna and ultimately
decided not to rove and to use a different portable antenna system. Pick-Up
ONLY in Westminster, MD. $275.

73,
Ed K3DNE