[VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Sun Jul 20 20:24:33 2003
I have nothing against the CU2QSO approach.  The only thing about it is
that it uses FM packet (that's true, correct?).  FM packet is inherently
less sensitive than weak-signal modes.  So if I hear and manage to work a
guy that's S0 on CW (just above the ESP level, let's say), then there's no
way I'd have been able to work him on CU2QSO.

73, Zack W9SZ