[VHFcontesting] Stacking Distance?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Stacking Distance?
From: ag2a@optonline.net (AG2A)
Date: Tue Jul 15 10:17:48 2003
I am in the process of cleaning my pair of 15 element KLM 2 meter beams. I
was just thinking that I failed to measure the distance between them when I
took them down (new tower,can't measure marks). Does anyone know the
optimum distance for a pair of these antennas?  Oh yeah, while I have your
attention is there a 432 or 435 simplex fm freq that is used for
contesting?  I have a new duo band fm antenna but won't have anything else
for the sept.contest.

                                        Tom - ag2a