[VHFcontesting] Microwave Activity Days

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Activity Days
From: w3iy@fcc.net (Bill Seabreeze)
Date: Wed Jul 2 20:22:31 2003
Yo,
Now that we're all rested up from the VHF contest & field day,
it's time to get things back together for the July Microwave Activity
Days.  Last chance to check stuff before the UHF contest.
There are several guys around the FM08,19 sectors planning to
head for the mountains and make some noise on the bands.

Coordination on 144.260 would be good...don't hog the freq...
PSE QSY up or down after finding someone to run the bands
with.  We need to keep 260 clear for the elusive DX stations to
come rolling in and be heard.  This way we all get a shot at new
stations.  When you're done running bands, you can come back
and see who else has shown up.

You know you want to...so just DO IT...fire up and make some
noise on the bands.  There are lots of new guys showing up all the
time on the bands....trying out new stuff, etc.  They need some
signals and comradery.  Activity seems to be shaping up nicely
for the UHF contest on 2,3 August, so this a great chance to
get stuff perculating along sweetly.  If you like the high bands,
you should be able to find some action.  Support you local UHF
nuts.  Turn on yer apparatus and generate some RF!

Don't be lazy...don't be slow...light off your stuff, and make the
ether glow!  Happy and safe 4th of July to all!

CU there...
73 de W3IY/R