[VHFcontesting] all night 6M Es opening

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] all night 6M Es opening
From: k8cc@comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:52 2003
Yeah, I remember the 1992 VHF QSO Party as well.  It was my first shot with
a decent station - 1000W out on 50, 600W out on 144 and 100W out on
432.  6M was terrific; I remember working west coast stations at 1 AM local
time here.  I wound up spending so much time on 6M on Saturday that I was
heartbroken to learn from the locals that I had missed WA7KYM (Wyoming, if
I recall) on 144 SSB.  Fortunately, he was in again on Sunday and I was not
caught napping the second time.

73,

Dave/K8CC