[VHFcontesting] 7/8" Heliax for sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 7/8" Heliax for sale
From: wb8k@adelphia.net (wb8k)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:50 2003
I posted this to North Coast Contesters list & though there may also be some
interest among the V/UHF community.

I have a roll of never used Cabletron 7/8" 50 ohm Heliax that I have decided
to part with.  This is one continuous length & the last marker I could see
without unrolling was 903'. There are more wraps on the roll beyond this
marker, could be upwards of 950', not sure & it's to heavy to unroll and
re-roll.   I had removed this from an almost 8' tall wooden reel to aid in
transport.  Asking price is $2250 and can be picked up in the Cleveland, OH
(North Royalton) area or I can possibly deliver it to the 2003 Dayton
Hamvention.

Thanks,

Denny  WB8K     wb8k@adelphia.net