[VHFcontesting] Create Activity - Help A Newbie (Rover or Otherwise)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Create Activity - Help A Newbie (Rover or Otherwise)
From: n0jk@hotmail.com (jon jones)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:49 2003
>"What I'd like to see are some ideas published (either in QST/CQ or on the
>web) of low cost homebrew antennas for those three VHF bands."

>73,

>Dave/K8CC

Your wish is my command!

Here are some ideas for low cost homebrew antennas:

6 Meters:

http://www.uksmg.org/archive2.htm

144, 222, 432, 902 and 1296 MHz:

http://www.fredspinner.com/W0FMS/CheapYagi/vjbcy.html

I have built a number of these antennas for my own QRP Portable activity.
They work well, are not difficult to build and they are "cheap!"

Enjoy - Jon NØJK