[VHFcontesting] Rover available for captivity!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover available for captivity!
From: kb1grs-vhfcontesting@vms.gratuitous.org (Joel N. Weber II)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:47 2003
I think it's best if we accept that the contest means different things
to different people.  There are those who enjoy building equipment,
and there is an extent to which building equipment for rovers is going
to be a part of this.  There are people like you who have interests
other than sponsoring ``captive'' rovers.

But by appealing to an audience which is as diverse as possible, you
maximize the number of people who will be able to participate, and
thus the number of contacts you'll be able to make.