[VHFcontesting] 222 Es opening of June 16

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Es opening of June 16
From: ezimmerm@erols.com (Eugene Zimmerman)
Date: Thu Jun 19 20:49:05 2003
I am interested in any and all reports of Es contacts or even "heard"
contacts on 222 MHz on Monday June 16 in the western US.  I have some
reports already both by reflector and direct but I need all I can get to
understand the extent of this opening.  Two meter Es contacts with times for
that day would also be welcome.

If you have already sent me a report you need not repeat. But don't worry
about duplication.  More reports are better than less reports.

Send your information to me at w3zz@arrl.org.

Thanks

73  Gene  W3ZZ
World Above 50 MHz