[VHFcontesting] 222 xverter info

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 xverter info
From: n1ofz@arrl.net (N1OFZ)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:54 2003
I have a MMT 220/28 transverter and I need to split the tx/rx on the
output so I can put my amp in line for tomorrow.  I don't have the
schematic but looking at the transverter it appears that on the PA box
the second feed through from the bottom (red in color) is the 220 rx
just before it goes into the t/r switching.  On the main board there is
a small capacitor off a coil that goes to the feed through.  I should
be able to unsolder the cap and then solder it (with a short wire) to
the  220 rx bnc connector.

Can anyone verify this?  Also, if someone has a copy of the
schematics/manual I'd be happy to pay postage/copy fees to get a copy.
Of course electronic format is fine as well.

Thanks and I hope to hear everyone on 222 tomorrow,
Dana
N1OFZ