[VHFcontesting] Re: September VHF QSO Party Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: September VHF QSO Party Results
From: aa1yn@aa1yn.com (Lee Scott - AA1YN)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:34 2003
Eric,

If you notice, the published scores are available to anyone members or
not.  It is just that the members get to view the results a little earlier
and we also get an expanded score showing everyones' scores/multipliers for
each band.  Much better than what was published before.

Mind you, I'm not one who was in favor of removing the scores from QST. It
makes it a lot harder for those who do not have net access.

I agree with Ed, Gene/W3ZZ did a fantastic job on the write-up.

Lee - AA1YN
FN43gc52