[VHFcontesting] The 2003 ARRL January VHF Sweep Stakes and The Rover Res

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The 2003 ARRL January VHF Sweep Stakes and The Rover Resource Page
From: danlevans@msn.com (Dan Evans N9RLA)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:33 2003
Hi Folks,

I just completed the "next to the last" update of the Rover Resource Page.
So this is the last call for plans!  Send me what you can  ASAP.  I'll
likely do the final update tomorrow so everyone can check the final list on
Friday before the contest.  Looks like a great crop of Rovers for a January
'test!

The Rover Vehicle is still out of commision, so it looks like I'll be on as
SOLP, from home in EM78cq. 6,2, &432.

Good luck to everyone in the contest!

If you haven't seen this before, as a service to
all VHF contesters I gather the plans of stations planning to be active and
post them on the Rover Resource Page.
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla
This started out to help folks plan for Rover operations in their area, but
has become popular for all categories.  If you plan to be on please send me
the call you plan to use [this sounds obvious, but with multis, rovers,
clubs and such it's not easy to tell!], the grid or grids you plan to
activate, and any other station info you care to share.   An email address
you can be reached at to set up scheduled contacts can also be helpful.  I
won't include your email address unless you put it in the body of the
message [some folks are touchy about privacy issues, and such].  Send me
your plans as soon as possible! Also, if you know of any stations that will
be on but don't use email, send me their plans so we can spot them as well.

Dan
Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}