[VHFcontesting] Re: FT817 ops and VHF

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: FT817 ops and VHF
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:32 2003
And don't forget all those FT100's and IC-706's
ridding around in vehicles out there. All they need to
do is drive to a couple different respectable
locations and park for awhile at each and work some
Q's. And then to soup up those nearly instant rover
stations just add some small beams, more fun for
everybody. It would be no trick to activate 2 - 4
grids quite easily and not rack up a ton of miles
doing it.

Duane
N9DG
EN53bj