[VHFcontesting] June Contest Section Records

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June Contest Section Records
From: croseman@almaak.usc.edu (Curtis C. Roseman)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:44 2003
Preparing for the June contest?  This may be of interest.  The ARRL has
posted the all-time (grid-square era) June VHF QSO Party section records
for the A, B, L, M and Q categories:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/june-vhf-section-records.html

Although I am confident that most of the entries are correct, it is
entirely possible that a misteak or two can be found in these tables.  So,
I would appreciate learning of any problems, and for that matter, any
other comments or suggestions.  The tables will be updated annually.

73, Curt Roseman k9aks