[VHFcontesting] Palm Rover software

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Palm Rover software
From: kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com (Dave Wendling)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:42 2003
I have written rover contest scoring software for the Palm Pilot. It still
needs to be tested hard during the upcoming June VHF contest so use it
cautiously.  I used it during the January contest and found a few bugs/program
errors which have been fixed.  I'm sure there will be more.  My partner always
seems to have trouble using a laptop while moving from area to area, the palm
pilot seems to be our answer.  The program will add and update your score, it
will even print out a Cabrillo style file to send the ARRL.  You can find it at
http://home.nycap.rr.com/nugidoors/ REMEMBER this software is still in it's
beta testing phase.

KB1EAA
Dave