[VHFcontesting] comments from non-submitters?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] comments from non-submitters?
From: frenaye@direcway.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:41 2003
At 10:59 PM 4/12/2003 -0500, Bryan - k0emt wrote:
>- logged on paper or just with notepad - too much hassle to configure contest
>program to get data in right format to submit.

The ARRL does accept paper logs, but sure prefers and appreciates them
electronically.

>I think if there was an online form I could go to login, select the contest
>and enter my log and be done that'd be cool.  If it could be done during the
>contest, even better.

As someone else said, the recent NCJ Sprint contest had a web-based input form
that seemed to work well.   I'm hopeful we'll have something like that in the
future.

        -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444