[VHFcontesting] N7LQ/B in a new Location

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N7LQ/B in a new Location
From: stayler@xmtservices.net (Shawn Tayler)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:38 2003
Hello List,

I'd like to let you know about the new location of the N7LQ/B for 1296 and
2304.  While it is primarily used for the N7LQ June Contest effort, and my own
testing at home, it may be audible over the hill.  I'd like to hear if anyone
does find it in the noise!  The pattern is approx 2min of carrier then a CW ID,
"DE N7LQ/B DM09ao" then carrier again.  The freqs are approx as the xtals do
move around a bit with the temp in the building.  But its loud and clear at my
qth.

Call    Freq     Grid   Loc         Power       Antenna

N7LQ/B  1296.055 DM09ao Peavine Pk  3W          14 el LY Pointed North
N7LQ/B  2304.050 DM09ao Peavine Pk  700mW       21 el LY Pointed North

Thanks!

Shawn
N7LQ