[VHFcontesting] NJ2F 2m Sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NJ2F 2m Sprint
From: k1whs@worldpath.net (Dave Olean)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:37 2003
Hi Frank,
    I was looking for you from here in snowy FN43. I heard nothing at all to
the west. I figured it was wx related as that was where all the bad weather
was coming from. I had 59 to 59+10 snow static most of the time. I was
running 100 watts. After 9PM the noise dropped and I could work some DX to
the SW. Pretty low activity. I worked 37 stations then QRT at 9:40PM.  Best
DX was FM19 and FM08 to the SW.
73
Dave K1WHS