[VHFcontesting] K1DS/R contest plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DS/R contest plans
From: rick1ds@hotmail.com (Rick R)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:22 2003
Wayne Overbeck, N6NB is traveling east this week and has asked for some
rover assistance--I invited him to join me on Saturday, as I only have 1 day
for roving, with family obligations on Sunday, although expect to hear his
call on Sunday. Will be active on the usual bands 50-10G + laser. Will
confirm final plans soon.
Expect to start on Camelback Sat afternoon from:
FN21hb
Depending on our scheds , conditions and weather, we may also be at:
FN10xx
FN11ax
FN30bx
FN20he
FM29hx
He may want to travel a bit further and explore some site options toward
FM08 on Sunday
73, Rick, K1DS/R