[VHFcontesting] Re: Limited Multi Class

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Limited Multi Class
From: devosd@ameritech.net (David DeVos)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:19 2003
I agree with Russ.  The low power category could do what limited multi-op
was intended to do.  Let's go with low and high power multi-op, along with
low and high single op, to allow for a level playing field, and to stimulate
activity.

I would love to see more activity on the higher bands during the contests.
Limited multi does limit band activity.

David DeVos - www.kf8ql.homestead.com